Pulse Wave Velocity
Pulse Wave Velocity takes the in-plane PC data set and
calculate the global and local pulse wave velocities alone
the entire descending aortas.
The pulse wave velocity measurements are converted to
vessel stiffness as well.
- Comprehensive quantitative data
- One click ROI marking method
- Automatic central-line detection
- Measurements provided
- Global pulse wave velocity and aortic distensibility
- Regional pulse wave velocity and aortic distensibility
- Data mining capability to establish baseline for pulse wave velocity
- Robust central-line detection for pulse wave velocity enables highly reproduciable measurements among observers.